Creative Destruction Review
Creative Destruction is a FPS/TPS sandbox survival game that combines Battle Royale with a constructive concept. You will parachute onto a 4×4 km massive map with 13 different enchanted lands. Starting with a special destructor in hand, you must survive a 100 player deathmatch!
Welcome to the world of Creative Destruction where everything is fully destructible! Creative Destruction is a new FPS/TPS sandbox survival game that features the utmost fun of building and firing.
In this virtual world, explorers can experience:
In this large-scale battlefield of 16,000,000 square meters, there are 13 interesting enchanted spots. In this wonderland, you can experience varied weather and time systems. There are always surprises waiting to be explored!
Free dismantling & Interesting building
Beware, all elements in sight can be built or dismantled. You are born to be armed with an secret weapon named Destructor, whereby anything can be harvested and transformed into building materials. You can build bastions at your fingertips via an innovative workshop system.
1. Added a new item Electrified Land Mine: Once placed on the floor, enemies within a 2m radius will take 50 Damage and be stunned for 2 seconds.
2. Added Nationality option. All explorers’ nationality will be set as the United Nations by default. Every explorer has one free chance to change their nationality in PROFILE. Currently, only the flags of United Nations member states can be selected.
3. Firearm adjustments:
(1) Slightly narrowed the width of Plasma SMG’s overheat bar and the bar will now turn yellow when reaching 50%.
(2) Added a more obvious effect to the muzzle when Railgun is charged to max power.
4. Optimized the damage calculation method. Now when a target is hit in the chest (x1 Damage) and limbs (x0.5 Damage) at the same time, the damage to the chest will be counted first. We hope this can improve explorers’ mid and long-range combat experience.
5. Bear Figurine can now be dismantled to Brick Modules by the same method as opening chests. We have also optimized the Brick Module model.
6. The Summer Theme Looks have been removed from the Supply Shop.
7. Player map markings have been replaced with a new special one in order to differentiate them from that of teammates.
8. Added a Recent Changes tab to EVENT. Explorers can now review the game’s recent changes here.
9. Added videos of some Battle Modes in the Battle Mode Handbook.
10. Players’ tier will now be displayed on the TEAM-UP/Apply interface.
11. Added a privacy setting in SYSTEM. Explorers can now turn on or off Enable spectating and Lobby Team-up Invite in the PRIVACY tab.
12. You can now report players you eliminated at the end of a game.
13. Optimized the parameters of the auto-change Graphics according to the in-game performance. The auto-changed effect will return to the original setting once the game has been restarted. This will avoid the situation that the graphics are always set to low due to occasional lag.